Thursday, February 3, 2011

Windows7 Dvrnet Driver

Fashion week masculine: Qasimi homme

For my 7th and final fashion show male (Rho ...) I'm off to the fine arts. Not to study lithography, to go watch the parade Qasimi man see.
There are already many people, but I managed to work my way among the fashionistas on high heels and studded fashionista in derbies. I present my invitation and enters the room. Shortly after, the parade begins.




What strikes me is the attitude and expression models: clenched fists, piercing eyes closed and faces that are further accentuated by their tribal makeup. The expression reveals the spirit of the collection: very slim (tregging, again?) Leather bottom, man Qasimi not leave his biker boots for winter. Boots that are a little "Bioman" in mind. Total contrast with tops, quilted jackets, suits, fur trenchisés, or sleeveless perfectos. A key element of the collection: belt. All jackets are belted. Already seen on the woman, the male can be worn belted now! The mattress is also important. The colors lean more toward the chocolate brown and black charcoal, although the creator Qasimi surprise by putting a stole reflective mesh, which is more reminiscent of a jacket!









This model represents the spirit of the collection, between slim and oversized, with the neck literally covers half the head sign of rebellion? Always accompanied by the slim leather and the Bio-man's boots. Surprise, the jacket is belted ...




After the parade, end of fashion week for me man. I really liked this week, very cool, people are more relaxed strangely. The road to high fashion now!



0 comments:

Post a Comment