Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flexible A Polly Pocket Clothing

Fashion week masculine: Backlash (The party)

After the parade Petar Petrov (beautiful, I say and repeat) I'm off to see the collection Backlash, the creator named Isamu Katayama. It is a small mark at the moment, but hopefully it will become known. At the invitation (received on my laptop, again), the presentation takes place from 19 am to 23 pm ...? Well, I'll see there.




I arrive at the hall, my laptop and this goes into a bar ... The hyper hype attached de presse m’explique alors que les serveurs et certains models portent les créations et qu’un film sur la marque est projeté à l’étage d’en-dessous. Je trouve ça génial et assez original de faire sa présentation sous forme d’une mini-fête, j’aime beaucoup l’idée.



Le film, sous forme de projection, est assez intéressant, bien filmé. La salle ressemble à un salon de thé, mais un peu dans l’obscurité. Bon, place à la mode et aux vêtements, je remonte pour voir les models.


Backlash
models are very Parisian, very classic. Dark colors: black, navy blue, chestnut brown. I wear a special collar on, returned, which makes me think of the collection ready to wear fall winter 2010 2011 Miu-Miu ... The notes it would be unisex collar? Focus also on the materials: The suede on the brown perfecto is very well done!




What I liked best in the evening (apart from the models), is music. The DJ was amazing! He simply all mixed and all past From rock 90's, 70's electro, punk ... At toooop! It was my first "Fashion Week Party," and it is certainly not the last ...


Discover Playlist OH THE LA! with Oh La La!

0 comments:

Post a Comment