Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kid Getting Raped Buy A Guy

Colored.


When fashion week, I met a woman. With green hair. Not a hint of green apple discreet, no, dark green and pronounced. At this point, I realized that all women around me had their hair strange colors, crazy. And they were beautiful simply. Colored hair, it's a little puzzle, because if you get a pink farting roots developed on a whim, we risk too much hassle to really find our "true" color. That is why his women fascinated me, I think: They have had the guts and courage to face the strange colors, in not caring at all the look, the views of people. Yes, because I do not think anyone does not stumble when they roam the streets, they take the subway ... But they certainly did nothing to make. Where they like to attract attention, it may be the goal, right? So maybe you find it absurd and irrelevant, but I think these women deserve a big big up. Or a post of your choice;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment