Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brazilian Women Ejaculating

The power of drawing

I'll make a confession. Long ago they explain to me and I KNOW we should use the visual for the child TED (and probably several other children for several raisons aussi!). Que ça lui permet de mieux comprendre et intégrer les apprentissages, routines...

Malgré moi on dirait que je n'y arrive pas totalement.

Ok oui Tommy a des pictogrammes, on avait installé un horaire au début avant les services du CRDI, à la garderie il a sa structure visuelle, habillage, brosser les dents, laver les mains etc...

L'éducatrice, et amis, me recommandent souvent d'utiliser, si je suis mal prise, un papier et un crayon et dessiner les explications.

Fait à noter. Je suis POURRIE, litérallement, en dessin. Je ne suis pas très visuelle de nature donc même si on me demande de dessiner quelque chose de simple like a cat, believe it or not, I have trouble!

So, I was often advised to do so if necessary, and often I get discouraged just because I tell myself that if I fail to draw something clear (I'm not talking about perfection here, but how to draw X and an idea that it is easy to understand), how can my boy does he understand?

On the other hand, what it serves me to draw for girls who are quite verbal and seem very well understand the explanations by the word?

I am writing all this, because yes I know the usefulness of the visual, but on the other side I come difficult to tame me and do it.



Last Friday, the little pot was a big penalty. We are 10 minutes of her bedtime and she pulls out an apple from the fridge. She's trying somehow to bite the apple, but she can not (you know when the skin is too thick there and the teeth are just dragging!). She goes to see his dad to remove the peel, and the latter replied that no, it's too late, she has her apple tomorrow.

Parents of any child, you probably understand the reaction that the chip has been mining. Tears ... the tears that drip on his play.

I therefore propose, in good heart for Friday evening, and thinking about my appetite casserole bird, give him a piece and the rest of the apple the next day.

I therefore ask the mining coming to see me, we'll talk!

So I start

"it is late you can get a little bit ......."

not continue my sentence. The word piece, the screams of mining more attractive.

I'm sure the scene you recall the memories!

To me, for cons, it is important to play down the whole with a casserole that has a tendency to see the life as a drama! How to explain it to understand? Because outside the whim of wanting her apple full, I'm not sure that the chip really understands what I try to explain, it will be a piece of apple today and tomorrow to complete.

And I think, to hell with my drawing skills, I am fortunate that the mining casserole understand explanations so even if I draw all wrong I can at least explain what the drawing represents. Jump on the

magnadoodle.

"Look"
"Here is the entire apple" (a drawing of an apple)
"Here is the night" (a moon)
"Here's the day" ( sun)

"When it's night, you can have a piece only "
" When is the day you can have your entire apple without the peel.

"Then look out, that night, so what you may have ?

Response casserole: "A Song".
I gave him the painting and offered him to go and show her dad she wanted to explain his piece of apple, because c ' is the only day she can have his entire apple.

I found a small pot smiling, who understood what I was trying to explain.


Yesterday Tommy began to get sick and he vomit.
As I have already explained little pot has a little difficulty with the concept of disease and that is normal at his age.

By cons, this morning, the mining chip rises, having heard his brother scream, cry of pain and fever.

She gets up saying she has a stomach ache here and there. What seems more a representation of the evil of his brother and not his disease to her.

I return to my business when I hear that seems to throw up (as I already explained here ). I'll see what happens and dad told me that she "wants" and throw it to the toilet to force. I'm sure

and that some mining chip is not sick, I'm rather face the problem of understanding. His brother is sick but not her.

She moved with buckets and continues to want to induce vomiting. It takes the

magnadoodle.

"That's Tommy" (guy with a crooked mouth that looks sick). Tommy is sick.
"This is me (smiley face). I'm not sick.
"That's daddy" (smiley face). Daddy is not sick.
"It is you (smiley face). You're not sick you either.

"Who is sick?" It was Tommy.

"Do you need to vomit and need buckets?" No

"You can go give it to dad and tell him you're okay."


Yet the mining casserole understands the word, she talks like you and me. But the visuals added to the explanation has a different effect. We pass a child in crisis that does not perhaps as much as we think? (It was enormously difficult to know, even the actors can not really identify the real degree of understanding of the pot versus reactions more whims / oppositions etc. ..) To a child who dies down and listen to explanations and calmly responds great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment