Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Templete Ofpaper Tx Driver License

Can we put something clear

is a topic that I regularly back, and I hope that helps to do a little better pass the message on the famous LABEL.

seems that many have difficulty understanding the need for this label and sees it as "bad".

Worse, it's more than once, enough for me brings the subject, I read, it would seem we do not see the label in our children.

I read it in one place, of course, not clearly written but it is said between the lines. We should see HUMAN instead of TED.

When trying to explain the difficulties of our child and that is answer "in my time, there was no need to label them, it was just kids."

And yesterday I saw this movie , which I understand very well the message BUT.


I want to answer loud and clear: "Will you take us for idiots?" Because honestly, be criticized by people label our children this way is really think we are real monsters.

Yet if one takes the time to sit and think about it, as I already explained there, these people who criticize us those famous labels, also spend their time to ask one. (Lazy, difficult, temperamental, child king ...)

I try to understand again why it is keen to see a negative simple terms that helps us better understand certain situations. As the debate over the use of the word DISABILITY. Why see it negatively, as if to use these "tags" were an injury to the person?

Believe me when I say, I know some parents who took pleasure in seek and apply a label to their child. NO.

I try to understand why use a label, is seen as if we no longer treated our children like humans? Well, you really believe that we see our kids with a label in the front? That's how we see them, walking a big label with a big red X on their personality? Let them be condemned? They are no longer children but only one disorder?

Because if that's really taking the parents of sick children, the disabled, for idiots.


*** The use of "you" is not meant to indict specific people or to generalize the situation. The you is for those who do not seem to understand, because even if "you" (viewing time) are a superb understanding, this is not true of everyone.

No text is not written after a comment directed at me personally so do not worry! ***

0 comments:

Post a Comment