Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mount And Blade 1.011 Firearms

Fashion week haute couture: Elie Saab

For my last show of this (very short) haute couture fashion week, I spin at Elie Saab again. I kept very good memories of his last show, and I hope that I would not be disappointed. The show takes place at the same place as last time, the theater Chaillot. Except that this time ... It's raining! Oh summer, as I miss you ... After seeing

spend a few celebrities, including actress and singer Holly Valance Australian, I can enter the theater. The decor is much more impressive and far more modern than the last time, but no time to admire it, the parade begins.

Elie Saab, faithful to its values, dazzles us with dresses spectaculaires, notamment entièrement brodées de paillettes, ou encore dentelées de haut en bas. Les fleurs sont également très présentes. Trop peut-être ? Non, rien n’est jamais trop pour Mr. Elie Saab. Le dos est exclusivement col en V plongeant ou asymétrique. Les robes se suivent en catégories de couleurs, de formes, de matières. Les matières ? Mousseline, satin et soie, délicat et léger. Entre rose thé et vert anis, Elie Saab surprend même en glissant des robes à imprimés fleurs, très japonisantes. Détail important aussi, le bas du dos de toutes les mannequins est entouré d’un nœud de satin, qui apporte un coté enfantin aux pièces sublime. Most dresses are long, some short but refreshing and provide a touch baby doll.









3 models Asian Dresses pink light up the show. They would almost like sisters. We even see a smile ...! Unbelievable. It makes me happy.





Soon room for evening dresses, deep black, white broken, and the two from time to time. The back pass to round or square. The lace is finer, more subtle flowers. It goes into a ball, or gala Vogue. It's the sparkle in the accuracy of contents.





Then the wedding dress. One would think straight out of "Snow Queen" Brothers Grimm. Looks like huge flakes were slaughtered on her veil, and they do not seem to want to fly. The train is great, fabulous. I was really afraid of not having a heart shot on the parade of Elie Saab, not like last time. Since my first show in summer (in my life actually) was that of Elie Saab, I was dazzled by her beauty, and I was afraid that the magic does not operate the second time. I'm completely wrong ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment