Thursday, February 24, 2011

Print From Gmail Without Logo

La fashion week à NYC, superbe.

Fashion never takes a rest, the haute couture fashion shows are just completed a fashion week again. The creators are ready for fashion week fall winter 2011 2012 Ready-to-wear, and New York took the reins as every year. I make my selection from the shows I had seen in pictures, not because I did not go to NYC ... but I liked it anyway. In short, without further ado: The selection of parades in New York by Noumia's papers. Finally from me, what:

1) Thakoon :
One of my designers Favorites. It lends a fresh incredible fashion, and it was much needed! He loves to mix colors and shapes on the same place, going to the mercy of his desires. The cuts are modern and harmonious. Materials "noble" as tweed, find their account with softer materials, which would almost cheap if not colorful and well accessorized. The tweed jackets, precisely, are very spotty and bicolor fluorescent, as if the locker room was broke into the winter. Even the nails are neon. The autumn-winter season will be released and gay Thakoon for Monsieur.








2) Alexander Wang :
Another young talented designer, Alexander Wang which has become in recent months the catwalk star in New York. Eagerly awaited as every season, his show does not disappoint. He managed to construct an image of rock star prodigy of fashion, it meets well. What struck me in this collection is the transformation materials in one place: they "moult" on dresses, to create a second skin, which may seem strange at first glance but turn out beautiful if you look closely, and especially patience. The passes are very important, mostly fur. Transparency key, which defines the bi-material between silk and wool, fur and lamé. I felt that as a spirit a little sport-chic Alexander Wang is a game more cautious than before, but always as much fun, and it shows.











3) Rodarte :
Probably the parade as I expected. The sisters Kate and Laura Mulleavy are endlessly surprising and attentive to detail, and it is necessary to watch the parade several times to capture somehow that spirit, that they alone can decipher. I tried to understand, and even with my little novicité that may seem childish, I understood. For this parade, the superposition is repeated without seeming: Clothes overlap, as well as printed materials. It is key not to be missed. Also the length: long skirts, coats, too. Show an almost 70's in form, if the colors had not been so sweet. The wheat will plunge almost printed in the heart of the fields in summer. But remember that it's winter. The boots are essential. Boots revisited in print almost ethnic, black and white opposition of the show so sweet and peaceful contrast noticed and appreciated.





4) Jeremy Scott :
Jeremy Scott, who is for me the creative provocation from the New York fashion week, has plenty of surprises. For this collection, I would say that teen-girl-kawaii manga are queens. Many colors side outfits, as usual, but also in hair, eyes and cheeks. Of neon and over again, especially on the fur and bag teddy bear. This is not a bad idea, because "security blankets" for fashionistas are their (s) Bag (s) first, so why not do the real fluff! The blade is much emphasized well. And Mr. Scott even dared to print dresses. Printed LOOOOOOL pills .... I love it.









5) Oscar de la Renta :
European Inspirations for Mr. From Renta, who this time get his inspiration in Russia and Siberia, from my point of view. The fur on the sleeves or button collar, fur hat, everything is there! But associated with the straw, which gives NYC real side. I think that will also print jacquard for next winter, cross-legged tweed this time, which gives a softer side to printed Alps. The quilt is obvious here, but Oscar de la Renta and the sublime turns perfectly.





I would not call Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler or . Not that I did not like their collections on the contrary! But I wrote spontaneously on the catwalks above 5, then I block for them, I can not describe well, it's still a little fuzzy for me. So, for the appointment of London fashion week, a little shorter (6 days) but also interesting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment