Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cell Resipiration Lab Answers



IF you knew how long it is I want to write this text, but like all the texts here for two years, I walk on the stroke of inspiration and the "sudden flash."

I got it. FINALLY!

The basic idea of the text was simple enough, but coudonc when I can not find I sometimes let down.

long ago that I thought of this text, which comes from the idea that as parents we regularly "accused".

The child had a seizure at the store. It our fault.
The child does not sleep through the night. Obviously, we simply lack of discipline.

I guess I do not need to give you more examples, you will find much yours as your own experience.

When I got the inspiration for this text and if I thought it was responding to these accusations?

Oh yes you are right, I bear the blame so many mistakes:

It is our fault if our child is always smiling.
It is our fault if our child is attentive to others ...

Again then I'll let you think about all the positives, the good things of your children and all their quality.

And if we blamed it for a bit instead.

Misery ... it's my fault, my child is a true clown who laughs all the time.

I can only imagine the faces of the accusers before this kind of affirmation. Coudonc if it bears the blame for all the defects of our children, we can take good qualities too!

Well, it seems simple enough as an explanation why then did I take several months before she managed to write it?

Something was missing and I had this flash now!

I had a discussion about our grandchildren TED "mild" cases subtle, sometimes those who at the time, received no diagnosis and still walked right in life. Those who receive late diagnosis. It describes some

disabilities "invisible disabilities". We do not see them physically and the child seems perfectly normal.

And I got it! IS OUR FAULT !!!!!!!

Yes yes, you read that right is this accursed invisible disability regularly. When you would like to confide, explain what we live with our children but it is cut off with "it seems not," "there's nothing there," "it not seem that bad," "he looks quite normal."

Heile the gang! Parents of children suffering from an invisible disability. IT'S YOUR FAULT!

Yes! Yes, it is our fault if the disability is invisible. It is our fault because that's all the work we do with our children that makes disability less visible than it was.

These are all the battles, all the daily challenges we went through (and upcoming). These therapies, stimulation, love, understanding ... This is the time to teach which does not usually taught .

Whenever you hear the "it does not appear, he seems perfectly normal," think about it, I'll throw the blame without hesitation today by saying IT'S YOUR FAULT . Take it and smile the next time you pass a comment offensive or derogatory about the invisibility of disability your child.


(you will understand that "your fault" should be translated as "with you")

0 comments:

Post a Comment