Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wording For Pregnant Friend

Fashion week masculine: Petar Petrov

For my fifth runway show fashion week men, I go home Petar Petrov, a Bulgarian designer very promising.




I present my laptop at the entrance to access the presentation (And yes, the classic invitation is less and less present ... long live technology!). The room is small, but I manage to stall. I saw a man with a guitar, he looks to settle ... Uh, a concert? I would have cheated? Shortly after, the parade starts, the young man begins to play. Music live then. Like, acoustics and more! Okay, back to pass, finally, fashionable in itself.




The advantage with the creations of Petar Petrov is that they are easy to wear, regardless of age, shape or state of mind of the person . The clothes are simple, natural cuts, and colors, just the top! Classic Black, navy, burgundy, Mr. Petrov, even allows himself a little crazy with yellow mustard on some jackets. Parkas leather supple and lightweight denim, suede perfectos of (beautiful), touches of fur on some models, and inserts on cashmere sweater.


* (The red-haired man is very fashionable this season!)












The supermodel who wears the clothes that I like (and is very beautiful too) is in sweater cashmere gray. Ok, it's easy. Ok, it's a basic. But when it is beautifully focused, I'm fallin ...



No need for fireworks and straw at all costs to have a beautiful parade, cups and clothes
"portable" does not make evil, and Petar Petrov has understood. It's just fine ...


Discover Playlist Bon Iver Bon Iver with



0 comments:

Post a Comment