Monday, December 6, 2010

Wacth Full Free Movie

Robin Leduc, folk dandy

Rail energetic Folk, Pop Rock and Urban Rhythm, the album "Off-track" Young Robin Leduc has it all. After 6 years away (!), He is back with the OMNI (Unidentified Musical Object). Express interview with a young man rock and nice:




6 years have elapsed since your first album. How have you changed musically?
I worked in the studio and on stage with other artists, which allowed me to grow and evolve.

How would you describe your music?
French songs ranging from folk to pop that my culture is more indy-rock.

What you get inspired to compose?
Everything! Books, movies, nature, love ... Everything is inspiration!

How did you feel about your 2 awards, the price and the price Francos Felix Leclerc
Very happy because I was not expecting it at all! It was a real surprise for me.

Personally, I really liked your video "Let me pass." How did you get this idea of sort of Alpe d'Huez Urban?
We wanted my brother and me since the pouch with a clip to ski a little crazy. My brother thought the ski stop motion and then we worked with Alice in addition to this short film crazy family.

What are your plans for 2011 (already)?
Many concerts in 2011 with Point FMR January 24 in Paris and I have plans as a director on other albums.

0 comments:

Post a Comment