Monday, November 22, 2010

Cocaine On Gums Make You High

LANVIN loves H&M

Heey,


Good. The hour is grave. Very serious. At this very moment, thousands of fashionistas, editors and press officers, prepares for battle. No balances, no. Even worse! And yes, in exactly 11 am, H & M de France open their doors to those fashionistas who discover fury Lanvin collection for H & M. Events! Since last June, Alber Elbaz (Lanvin DA) rejoiced in this collaboration (ENJOOOOY).




And, unfortunately, I will not be in the game. I'm dying, but "My schedule does not allow it." Yeah, basically I math course ... But I still took the time to choose my favorite silhouettes! (Well I drooled over the images all weekend ...). They are:












Et vous, êtes vous prêt(e)s, à affronter ce mini raz de marée humain pour obtenir LA robe ou LE costume de cette collection ? :)








                                                                                                                   Discover the playlist GUUUSH with Gush

0 comments:

Post a Comment